Donated by J Pegler in 1889
Erected in memory of James Prout Yeoman and Beata his wife, by their son
John Charles Pool Prout. The window was unveiled and dedicated on 26th September 1920
Donated by S.S. Marling and Margaret his wife of Stanley Park in memory of their children Charles and Esther Helena 1876
The Stained glass is all by the Roman Catholic family firm of John Hardman & Co. which had its heyday in the Victorian period, largely though collaboration with the architect A.W.N. Pugin. Stained Glass began to be produced in 1845.
The life of St James
Good children of Holy Scripture
Events of the Resurrection