The Stained glass is all by the Roman Catholic
family firm of John Hardman & Co. which had its
heyday in the Victorian period, largely though
collaboration with the architect A.W.N. Pugin.
Stained Glass began to be produced in 1845.

Good children of Holy Scripture
Donated by J Pegler in 1889

Events of the Resurrection
Donated by S.S. Marling and
Margaret his wife of Stanley Park in
memory of their children Charles
and Esther Helena 1876

The life of St James
Erected in memorv of James Prout
Yeoman and Beata his wife, by their son
John Charles Pool Prout. The window
was unveiled and dedicated on 26th
September 1920